Production of Polyurethane FoamFittings
Sheets and fittingsmade of upholstery and polyethylene foam
We are engage in polyurethane and polyethylene foam processing industry. The polyurethane foams are mainly used in the furniture industry, upholstery shops, manufacturer of mattresses and outdoor cushions & pillows as well as supplies of home appliance and products for children and infants. Polyethylene foam are ideal for filling and protection against mechanical damage widely used in many sectors of industry.
- moulds and pre-cut foam sheet
- Standardpolyurethane foams – foams density range from 16 to 40 kg/m³
- e.g. types of foam T18, T25, T30, T35
- Increased hardness foams(about 15%)
- highly flexible foams, the density range from 25 to 40 kg/m³, High Resilience Foams,
- slowly Burned Foams, the density range from 22 to 35 kg/m³ (certified by FIRA),
- polyurethane foams type R and CM,
- polyurethane Foams secondarily foamed (REBOND), the density range from 50 to 240 kg/m³,
- mattress Inserts (glued and profiled construction),
- fittingsmade of upholstery foam,
- spring systems like Bonnell innerspringsand MINIO-Bonnells, granulated mass of polyurethane foam.
The Polyurethane Foams are widely used in many industries such as:
- upholstered furniture,
- as a sealing and insulting material,
- fashion industry.